This website may use cookies. For more information on how they are used and how to disable them see our Privacy Policy. Not accepting cookies may affect your experience of this site.

Find Us
Test Fees

Module 1 £15.50

Module 2 £75.00

Theory Test £23.00

To arrange your tests you can either:

Ring the DSA on 0300 200 1122


Go online at

Please do not book your practical test without prior agreement with your instructor.

Contact Details
Unit 6
Riverbank Trading Estate
Cleveland Street
Darlington, County Durham

Tel:01325 267569
Mob:07410 551831

9:00am - 5:00pm 
24 Hours Answering